Once again this year students will be searching the halls hoping to find and identify famous works of art. Here is how it works.
- From September 4th until December 15th there will be there will be three pictures of famous art works placed around the the grade 3 -5 area of the elementary school.
- Each work will have a QR code.
- Scan the QR code and it will take you to a google form.
- Fill out the form.
- You will receive 1 point for finding the work. 2 points for identifying the artist and 2 points for the name of the work.
- Each month the students who have identified the most number of works of art will be recognized with SAS Art Start wristbands.
- The week of December 18th the class with the most points will win a prize. There will be one winning class for each grade level in grades 3 through 5.